Information regarding the processing of personal data
- DPA.The personal data administrator is K. Kulig & Współpracownicy. Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego, ul. Mogilska 24/4, 31-516 Krakow. Data processing is based on the consent of the data subject and until its withdrawal.
- Purpose, legal basis and period of processing.Personal data will be processed, depending on the content of consent, for various purposes. The purpose of the processing may be to provide access to services run by the DPA, receive a newsletter, for marketing purposes or to contact in relation to the query left in the form. The data is processed on the basis of a voluntary consent and until its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The data may also be processed for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the DPA. The legitimate interests of the DPA are, in particular, marketing purposes.
- Recipients of data.Recipients of data may be employees and collaborators of the DPA. Personal data is not transferred to any other entities, with the exception of trusted partners providing services to the DPA, e.g. hosting services. Entrusting data to trusted partners is based on data entrustment agreements concluded by the DPA, guaranteeing protection at the level corresponding to the requirements of the GDPR.
- Rights of data subjects.The data subject has the right to request access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing, the right to data transfer and the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, on the terms and in the circumstances provided for in legal provisions, and if the law provides for the possibility of exercising these rights due to the nature of the data and the nature of the processing.
- The obligation to provide data.Providing data is voluntary. However, due to the purpose and nature of the processing, the lack of consent to processing will make it impossible to take advantage of the functionality offered by.
- Automatic processing.The DPA does not use data for automated decision making.